Engine started without a problem, when leaving the box the fenders got stuck in the pillars, but we managed to get out anyways. Right outside the port we pointed the boat into the wind, activated Susie the autopilot and took the sails out - storm jib and main with 3rd reef. I realized the sheets for the jib are too think for the jibs' nose, so i had to force them thru. We run on a broad reach for a nm or so, executed the manoeuvres (tack, gybe) and we beat close hauled back to the port on already 4-5Bft (15-20kn). Engine started without a problem again, sails were taking down again with Susie as a helper, and we got into the port/box with no problems, but help with the bow lines.
The starter battery had 10.5v when I've checked it after shutting off the engine, and over 14v with the alternator running. So it's pretty much dead and needs replacement.
By the time we tied up, the wind was already whistling thru the lines.
I've also measured the hole for the old manual bilge pump, to see if a new one would fit in the same place.
In the port there were a lot of Albin Vegas, it seems the AV club had a get-together in the port this weekend, we saw at least 4 visiting. Including hull number 1xx!
Total 5nm, and I'd say single-handed - actually probably more challenging than being alone.
View it: http://tinyurl.com/y2dcmzk2
Download it: http://tinyurl.com/yy8lomwd
Great total: 1382nm, out of which 5nm single-handed.